How to Install Your 1-800-FLA-LAWYER Dash Cam
Finishing installing the dash cam ‐ Hecho con Clipchamp
How to Review Your Dash Cam Footage
Why You Need a Dash Cam
How to Disable Front-Facing Light on Your Dash Cam
Start Your Free Consultation Today
Having trouble with your dash cam? Check out our helpful FAQs below.
If your dash cam is frequently turning off and on, there could be several reasons behind this behavior. Here are some common factors to consider:
- Power Supply Issues: Ensure that your dash cam is properly connected to a reliable power source, such as a 12V/24V cigarette lighter socket or hardwired into your vehicle's electrical system. A loose or faulty connection may cause the device to lose power intermittently.
- Faulty Adapter or Cable: The adapter or cable connecting your dash cam to the power source could be damaged or malfunctioning. Inspect the cable for any visible signs of wear or damage and replace it if necessary.
- Overheating: Some dash cams may shut down automatically when they overheat to protect the internal components. Ensure that your dash cam is installed in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight, and clear of any obstructions that could block airflow.
- Auto Power Off Feature: Some dash cams have an auto power-off feature designed to save energy when the device is not in use. Check the settings on your dash cam to see if this feature is enabled and adjust the timing if necessary.
- Firmware or Software Issues: If the problem persists, there could be an issue with the dash cam's firmware or software. Check for any available firmware updates from the manufacturer's website and follow the instructions to update your device.
If you problem persists, please contact Shannon at 1-800-FLA-LAWYER (352-5299) for further assistance.
If you find that the screen on your dash cam is too dim, there could be a few reasons behind it. Here are some common factors to consider:
- Screen Brightness Settings: Your dash cam may have adjustable screen brightness settings. Check the device settings and ensure that the brightness is set to an appropriate level. You can usually find this option in the display or screen settings menu.
- Power Saving Mode: Some dash cams have a power-saving mode that dims the screen to conserve energy. Make sure your device is not in power-saving mode or adjust the settings to allow for a brighter display while still conserving energy.
- Sun Glare or Ambient Light: The brightness of the screen may appear dimmer in bright sunlight or well-lit environments. Try adjusting the angle of the dash cam to minimize glare and improve visibility. Additionally, consider using a sunshade or anti-glare screen protector to enhance the display.
- Aging or Malfunctioning Screen: If you have checked the settings and are still experiencing a dim screen, it's possible that the screen itself may be aging or malfunctioning.
If this problem persists, please contact Shannon at 1-800-FLA-LAWYER (352-5299) for further assistance.
Let me guide you through adjusting the looping setting on your Dash Cam Lawyer dash cam. Looping is a crucial feature that ensures continuous recording of incidents. Follow these steps to set the loop duration to three minutes:
- Turn On the Camera: Make sure your dash cam is powered on.
- Access the Menu: Press the menu button on the dash cam to access the settings menu.
- Navigate to Cycle Record: Scroll down within the menu options. You must scroll down twice to reach the "Cycle Record" option.
- Set Loop Duration: Once in the "Cycle Record" option, ensure it is set to "three minutes." The camera will record in three-minute loops before starting a new recording. This setting provides ample coverage for capturing incidents.
Remember that while other options are available in the menu, sticking with the three-minute loop duration is recommended for optimal recording of incidents.
We want you to have the best possible footage in case of accidents or incidents, and this setting helps ensure that critical moments are fully captured. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns about your dash cam. Your safety and peace of mind are our priorities. Thank you for using Dash Cam Lawyer's services!
Note: Using the dash cam to protect yourself and others on the road is essential. We encourage everyone to actively utilize their dash cams for their safety and the safety of those around them. If you have received a dash cam and are not using it, we kindly ask that you consider its significance and start using it. If you don't need it, you may also consider returning it so that others who understand its value can benefit. If you have any questions or need assistance, please get in touch with us. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!