Personal Injury Attorney Serving Lake Worth, Belle Glade, Florida and All of Palm Beach County
Attorney Shannon J. Sagan’s Profile
Mr. Sagan’s interest in law began at the University of Central Florida. While a full time student, he worked for a prominent law firm who represented major theme parks and large automobile corporations. There, he learned invaluable defense strategies, ways of thinking from a defense point of view, and he was taught how to help plan and prepare a case for trial.
After graduating, Mr. Sagan moved back to his hometown of West Palm Beach and enrolled in law school. While attending law school he helped support himself by working as a paralegal under a long time friend and mentor, who has practiced law for over 35 years. He applied what he was taught in school to helping real life clients of the firm and assisted in negotiating hundreds of thousands of dollars in settlements for clients during his short period as a paralegal.
After graduating law school, Mr. Sagan joined a small but well known law firm representing people who were seriously injured and in less than two years, became partner. In June 2008, Mr. Sagan formed the Law Offices of Shannon J. Sagan, P.A. and since then has exclusively represented injured clients.
Mr. Sagan’s hobbies and interests include training in Muay Thai, live music events, classic car exhibits, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
Mr. Sagan is AV Preeminent® rated by Martindale-Hubble which is the highest possible rating for General Ethics Standards and Legal Ability. It is a significant rating accomplishment and a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
Memberships and Awards:
- Glades Initiative– Board of Directors, Vice Chair
- Florida Bar – Member since 2005
- Palm Beach County Bar Association – Solo & Small Firm Practitioners Committee 2010 – Present
- Belle Glade Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors
- Board of Director Member for the Thai Boxing Association – Sanctioning Authority
- Member of Young Lawyers Section – Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite – 2014, 2016
- AV Preeminent® rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible for both General Ethics Standards and Legal Ability.
Community Service & Involvement
- Take-a-seat sponsor for the Dolly Hand Cultural Arts Center in Belle Glade, FL
- American Cancer Society – Relay for Life” volunteer
- American Red Cross volunteer
- American Heart Association – Lawyers Have Heart 5K Run, participant and fundraiser
- Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County Student Essay Contest Volunteer
REASONS TO CONSIDER HIRING MR. SAGAN AS YOUR ATTORNEY:
- Over 11 years of experience, only representing injured clients
- You will meet with Mr. Sagan in the beginning of your case and have all of your questions answered by him. With many large firms you may only meet and talk with their paralegal
- Mr. Sagan will personally keep you informed and be in communication with you throughout your case
- Someone is available to answer your calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Your Initial Consultation is Free
- You owe no attorney fees or costs unless he wins your case
- Mr. Sagan does not take every case that comes in the door and is very selective
- He or a staff member can come to you to discuss your potential case
- Experienced staff including an Investigator/Paralegal with 20+ years experience in personal injury and a Registered Nurse of over 25 years.
- Bilingual staff member who can speak and write in Spanish
- Convenient office locations throughout Palm Beach County (Lake Worth and Belle Glade)
- Honest! Mr. Sagan does not believe in “trying” to see if someone has a case. He will let you know during the initial investigation period whether he believes you have a case or not, saving you time and money.
- Over 90% of his cases are sent to him via referrals from former clients, friends, and colleagues
- Empathy – Mr. Sagan has been in your shoes! While in college he was involved in serious rollover accident and was permanently injured. He had to hire an attorney to help him, so he understands what you are going through!
Call Today for your Free Consultation at 1-800-FLA-LAWYER ~ Hablamos Español