Did you suffer a bicycle accident in Palm Beach County? Contact 1800FLALAWYER now.
Bicyclists are among the most vulnerable groups on Florida roads. Limited protection for cyclists and high numbers of distracted drivers have led to the 6,400 bicycle crashes and nearly 200 fatalities that occurred in Florida in 2021.
If you or a loved one suffered a bike crash, call 1-800-FLA-LAWYER. Bicycle injury lawyer Shannon J. Sagan, P.A., will explain your legal rights and help you evaluate whether you have a personal injury case.
What To Do After a Bicycle Accident in Florida
After sustaining a bicycle crash, you should:
- Seek medical care and keep all relevant medical records
- Call the Florida Highway Patrol and request a copy of the accident report
- Take detailed photos and videos of the accident scene
- Get the contact details of any present witnesses
- Refrain from entering into any agreements with the at-fault party or their insurance company before you speak to a bicycle injury lawyer
What Type of Compensation Can You Expect To Collect After a Bicycle Accident?
Every bicycle injury case is different, and it’s impossible to know how much your case may be worth. However, bicycle accident victims often receive compensation for:
- Medical costs, including emergency care, rehabilitation, and physical therapy
- Lost wages, including missed days at work and future income losses in cases of reduced earning capacity
- Property damage (e.g., reimbursement for a destroyed bicycle)
- Pain and suffering, encompassing physical and emotional pain, anxiety, and PTSD
- Punitive damages, when the responsible party displayed egregious negligence or malicious intent
Why Choose Shannon J. Sagan of 1800FLALAWYER
Working with the right lawyer may determine the outcome of your personal injury case and the amount of compensation you receive. Attorney Shannon J. Sagan of 1800FLALAWYER stands out from other personal injury lawyers in Palm Beach County thanks to:
- Thorough knowledge of Florida bicycle law. Mr. Sagan has successfully represented many bicycle accident victims over 17 years of personal injury law practice.
- One-on-one approach. As a boutique law firm, 1800FLALAWYER takes on a limited number of cases, all of which Mr. Sagan handles personally.
- Constant communication. Your personal injury attorney will keep you involved throughout the progress of your case. Our bilingual office is available for calls 24/7.
- Full transparency. You will get a realistic picture of your prospects and legal options under Florida personal injury law.
- No upfront costs. 1800FLALAWYER handles all cases on a contingency basis. You only pay if we settle or win your case.
1800FLALAWYER: Personal Injury and Bicycle Accident Law Firm in Lake Worth, FL
Recovery after a bike crash may involve severe physical pain, mental trauma, and staggering medical bills. During this trying time, you need an experienced bicycle injury lawyer to fight for your rights and maximize your chances of obtaining compensation.
Shannon J. Sagan of 1800FLALAWYER offers dedicated representation for various personal injury cases, including motor vehicle, pedestrian, and bicycle accidents.
For a free bicycle accident case evaluation in Palm Beach County, call 1-800-FLA-LAWYER today.
Start Your Free Consultation Today
Start Your Free Consultation Today
Call us or complete the form below.
We'll keep your information confidential.
Belle Glade Office
By Appointment Only