Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Clewiston, FL
Injured in Clewiston? Contact 1-800-FLA-LAWYER for a free case evaluation.
Severe injuries can cause disability, chronic pain, and financial distress and decrease your quality of life. If you have been seriously injured, you should explore your legal options and try to seek compensation for your suffering.
The founder of our law firm, Shannon J. Sagan, P.A., is a skilled personal injury lawyer serving Clewiston, FL. With decades of experience representing personal injury victims and their families, he will fight for your rights at every step.
Call 1-800-FLA-LAWYER for a free case evaluation.
What Are Some Common Personal Injury Cases in Clewiston?
In our practice, we take on a wide array of personal injury cases. Here are some of the more common ones we encounter in Clewiston:
- Car accidents: Not many locals know this, but Clewiston’s rate of fatal car accidents is higher than the national average.
- Large truck accidents: Clewiston’s sugar production and transportation operations make for a constant movement of large trucks in the area. While the drivers are generally careful, accidents happen.
- Worker injuries: Many Clewiston residents work in agriculture, transportation, and construction — all industries with higher injury rates than many other occupations. As a result, we see a significant number of work injury claims in Clewiston every year.
Other personal injury cases we handle include:
- Boating accidents
- Burn injuries
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability
- Slip-and-fall accidents
According to the Health Planning Council of Southwest Florida, unemployment in Hendry County is double the national rate. Also, people without health insurance is also nearly double the average. When an insurance company takes these two things into consideration, they know they have the upper hand when making a low offer to an injured claimant who does not have an attorney. They know people often feel compelled to accept the first offer by their insurance company.
An experienced attorney like Shannon J. Sagan, P.A., can work to help you receive as much compensation as you deserve.
What Is the Maximum Compensation in a Florida Personal Injury Lawsuit?
The type and amount of damages you may be able to recover depends on the nature of your injuries and other specifics of your case. A personal injury lawyer serving Clewiston, FL, can explain your options and help you develop a strategy for pursuing optimal compensation.
Generally, the following types of damages are possible in a personal injury claim:
- Health care expenses: These include past and future medical bills, ambulance costs, treatment and medication expenses, and more.
- Lost wages: You can recover lost past income and loss of future earnings due to reduced earning capacity.
- Pain and suffering: This category includes physical pain as well as mental anguish.
- Loss of enjoyment of life: When the injury prevents you from partaking in activities you used to enjoy before the accident, you may be able to seek compensation.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Clewiston, FL
At the Law Offices of Shannon J. Sagan, P.A., we will fight for your rights and help you seek compensation for your injuries. Call us at 1-800-FLA-LAWYER for a free case evaluation.
Start Your Free Consultation Today
Start Your Free Consultation Today
Call us or complete the form below.
We'll keep your information confidential.