Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Belle Glade, FL
Were you injured in an accident in Belle Glade? Call 1-800-FLA-LAWYER to explore your legal options.
The founder of our practice, Shannon J. Sagan, P.A., is a personal injury lawyer serving Belle Glade, FL. Some 25 years ago, a car accident permanently changed his life, inflicting permanent injuries and a host of medical, legal, and financial struggles. Shannon’s mission now is to help people like you find the support, advice, and resources they need to heal.
Call Shannon and our team at 1-800-FLA-LAWYER for a free case evaluation.
Our Personal Injury Legal Services
At the Law Offices of Shannon J. Sagan, P.A., we handle a wide range of personal injury cases. Below, we list some examples from our practice. If you don’t see your case on the list, be sure to contact us. We may be able to help.
- Traffic accident injuries: These include any situations involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, or pedestrians.
- Large truck accidents: Belle Glade’s sugar production and transportation operations make for a constant movement of large trucks in the area. While the drivers are generally careful, accidents happen.
- Burn injuries: Common causes of burns include traffic accidents, workplace accidents, and defective products.
- Dog bites: Owners have a duty to control their animals to keep others safe and are liable for damages their pets cause as long as the victim wasn’t trespassing.
- Medical malpractice: Medical malpractice occurs when a health care professional injures a patient through negligence or omission that falls below the normal standard of medical care.
- Premises liability: You may have a premises liability case if you were injured on someone else’s property.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Property and business owners have a duty to keep floors, driveways, walkways, and stairs dry and free from debris and obstructions that may cause you to trip or slip.
- Work injuries: These include any injuries you sustain at your workplace or when performing your work duties.
- Wrongful death: If you’ve lost a family member due to someone’s negligence, you may be eligible to file a wrongful death claim. While no sum of money can ever replace a loved one, monetary compensation can help ease the financial burdens that often come with such losses.
What Compensation Can You Seek in a Florida Personal Injury Claim?
Every case is different. The exact compensation you may be able to pursue will depend on the nature and severity of your injuries and the facts of the case. A personal injury lawyer serving Belle Glade, FL, can review your case and explain what damages you can seek.
Compensation that’s generally available in personal injury cases includes:
- Medical bills
- Lost income
- Reduced earning capacity
- Property damage
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Punitive damages to punish the responsible party if they acted recklessly or intentionally
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Belle Glade, FL
No matter how careful you are, accidents can happen. While we can’t make the pain go away, we can help you fight for your rights and seek compensation for your suffering. Our founder, Shannon J. Sagan, P.A., is a personal injury attorney with decades of experience representing personal injury victims.
Call us at 1-800-FLA-LAWYER today for a free case evaluation.
Start Your Free Consultation Today
Start Your Free Consultation Today
Call us or complete the form below.
We'll keep your information confidential.