SHANNON J. SAGANA dedicated personal injury law firm, founded by a dedicated attorney.
Meet Attorney Shannon J. Sagan
Mr. Sagan’s interest in law began at the University of Central Florida. While a full time student, he worked for a prominent law firm who represented major theme parks and large automobile corporations. There, he learned invaluable defense strategies, ways of thinking from a defense point of view, and he was taught how to help plan and prepare a case for trial.
After graduating, Mr. Sagan moved back to his hometown of West Palm Beach and enrolled in law school. While attending law school he helped support himself by working as a paralegal under a long time friend and mentor, who has practiced law for over 35 years. He applied what he was taught in school to helping real life clients of the firm and assisted in negotiating hundreds of thousands of dollars in settlements for clients during his short period as a paralegal.
After graduating law school, Mr. Sagan joined a small but well known law firm representing people who were seriously injured and in less than two years, became partner. In June 2008, Mr. Sagan formed the Law Offices of Shannon J. Sagan, P.A. and since then has exclusively represented injured clients.
Mr. Sagan’s hobbies and interests include training in Muay Thai, live music events, classic car exhibits, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
For a free case evaluation, call us at 1-800-FLA-LAWYERS to set up an appointment.
WHY CHOOSE Shannon J. Sagan
Mr. Sagan will meet with you in the beginning of your case and have all of your questions answered by him. Many large firms only let you meet and talk with their paralegal, but Mr. Sagan will personally keep you informed and be in communication with you throughout your case. Available to answer your calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Free Initial Consultation
Mr. Sagan guarantees that your initial consultation is free. He is selective and honest with his cases, and therefore, uses the initial consultation to ensure whether you have a case or not, saving you time and money. Plus, you pay no attorney fees or costs unless he wins or settles your case.
Dedicated Attorney for the Community
Over 12 years of experience representing injured clients, professional and exceptional bilingual staff, and constant involvement in the community shows that he is a dedicated and caring attorney. While in college Mr. Sagan was involved in serious rollover accident and was permanently injured. He had to hire an attorney to help him, so he understands what you are going through!
EDUCATION, AWARDS, & MEMBERSHIPS
AWARDS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Glades Initiative– Board of Directors, Vice Chair
- Florida Bar – Member since 2005
- Palm Beach County Bar Association – Solo & Small Firm Practitioners Committee 2010 – Present
- Belle Glade Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors
- Board of Director Member for the Thai Boxing Association – Sanctioning Authority
- Member of Young Lawyers Section – Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite – 2014, 2016
- AV Preeminent® rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible for both General Ethics Standards and Legal Ability.
COMMUNITY SERVICE INVOLVEMENT
- Take-a-seat sponsor for the Dolly Hand Cultural Arts Center in Belle Glade, FL
- American Cancer Society – “Relay for Life” volunteer
- American Red Cross volunteer
- American Heart Association – Lawyers Have Heart 5K Run, participant and fundraiser
- Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County Student Essay Contest Volunteer