Shannon J. Sagan
I first began to really understand the legal process while I was a student at the University of Central Florida. To pay my way through school, I got a job with a prominent law firm that represented major theme parks and large automobile corporations. I learned invaluable defense strategies and ways of thinking from a defense point of view. I also learned how to help plan and prepare a case for trial.
After graduating, I moved back to my hometown of West Palm Beach to enroll in law school. I supported myself by working as a paralegal at a personal injury firm. The head of the firm became my friend and mentor, and he helped me apply what I was learning in school to help real life clients. During that time, I assisted in negotiating hundreds of thousands of dollars in settlements for clients.
After graduating law school, I joined a small but well known personal injury firm representing people who were seriously injured. In less than two years, they named me a partner. But I felt I could do more for clients if I opened my own practice.
In June 2008, I formed the “Law Offices of Shannon J. Sagan, P.A.” Since then, I have exclusively represented injured clients throughout the state of Florida. My clients have included people from all walks of life, including business owners, professional athletes, law enforcement agents, health care workers, and many more. I even represent clients from other states and countries.
In my personal time, I love finding the best live music events, collecting classic cars, and going to car shows. I also relish the time I spend with my wife and two boys enjoying restaurants, travel, and kickboxing. In addition, I have been intrigued by crypto currency news and investing.
Shannon J. Sagan
WHY CHOOSE SHANNON J. SAGAN
I will meet with you in the beginning of your case and answer all of your questions. Many personal injury firms only let you meet and talk with a paralegal, but I believe you deserve personal attention from your attorney. I will keep you informed and communicate with you throughout your case. My office is available to answer your calls 24/7.
Free Initial Consultation
I guarantee that your initial consultation will be free. I am selective and honest with the cases I choose to take, so I use the initial consultation to discern whether you have a case or not, saving you time and money. You pay no attorney fees or costs unless I win or settle your case.
Dedicated Attorney to Clients and Community
Working with my firm, you gain the benefit of over 17 years of experience representing injured clients along with a professional and exceptional bilingual staff. I like to stay involved in my community, and I strive to be a dedicated and caring attorney.
Speaking from experience
While I was in college I was involved in a serious rollover accident that left me with permanent injuries. I had to hire an attorney to help me, so I understand what you are going through. I want the process to be easier for you than it was for me!
EDUCATION, AWARDS, & MEMBERSHIPS
AWARDS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Florida Bar – Member since 2005
- Palm Beach County Bar Association – Solo & Small Firm Practitioners Committee 2010 – Present
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Belle Glade Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors
- Board of Director Member for the Thai Boxing Association – Sanctioning Authority
- Leadership Glades – Director of Advisory Board
- Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite – 2014, 2016
- AV Preeminent® rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible for both General Ethics Standards and Legal Ability.
- Member of Village of Palm Springs Leisure Services Board
- Glades Initiative– Board of Directors, Vice Chair
COMMUNITY SERVICE INVOLVEMENT
- Take-a-seat sponsor for the Dolly Hand Cultural Arts Center in Belle Glade, FL
- American Cancer Society – “Relay for Life” volunteer
- American Red Cross volunteer
- American Heart Association – Lawyers Have Heart 5K Run, participant and fundraiser
- Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County Student Essay Contest Volunteer
- Volunteer – Citrus Cove Elementary PTO
Start Your Free Consultation Today
Call us or complete the form below.
We'll keep your information confidential.
Belle Glade Office
By Appointment Only