Personal Injury Attorney Serving Boynton Beach Florida and All of Palm Beach County
Attorney Shannon J. Sagan’s Profile
Mr. Sagan’s interest in law began at the University of Central Florida. While a full time student, he worked for a prominent law firm who represented major theme parks and large automobile corporations. There, he learned invaluable defense strategies, ways of thinking from a defense point of view, and he was taught how to help plan and prepare a case for trial.
After graduating, Mr. Sagan moved back to his hometown of West Palm Beach and enrolled in law school. While attending law school he helped support himself by working as a paralegal under a long time friend and mentor, who has practiced law for over 35 years. He applied what he was taught in school to helping real life clients of the firm and assisted in negotiating hundreds of thousands of dollars in settlements for clients during his short period as a paralegal.
After graduating law school, Mr. Sagan joined a small but well known law firm representing people who were seriously injured and in less than two years, became partner. In June 2008, Mr. Sagan formed the Law Offices of Shannon J. Sagan, P.A. and since then has exclusively represented injured clients.
Mr. Sagan’s hobbies and interests include training in Muay Thai, live music events, classic car exhibits, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
Mr. Sagan is AV Preeminent® rated by Martindale-Hubble which is the highest possible rating for General Ethics Standards and Legal Ability. It is a significant rating accomplishment and a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
Memberships and Awards:
- Florida Bar – Member since 2005
- Palm Beach County Bar Association – Chairperson, Solo & Small Firm Practitioners Committee
- Belle Glade Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors
- Board of Director Member for the Thai Boxing Association – Sanctioning Authority
- Member of Young Lawyers Section – Palm Beach County Bar Association
- AV Preeminent® rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible for both General Ethics Standards and Legal Ability.
Community Service & Involvement
- Take-a-seat sponsor for the Dolly Hand Cultural Arts Center in Belle Glade, FL
- American Cancer Society – Relay for Life” volunteer
- American Red Cross volunteer
- American Heart Association – Lawyers Have Heart 5K Run, participant and fundraiser
- Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County Student Essay Contest Volunteer
Quick Injury Case Evaluation Form
Call us at 1-800-FLA-LAWYER or complete the free quick injury case evaluation form below.
Have you been injured? In a Car Accident? Submit the free quick case evaluation to learn if you qualify to receive compensation.
Call Today for your Free Consultation at 1-800-FLA-LAWYER ~ Hablamos Español